The Mobius Photonics Little-g Laser System is a fiber-based source of high-energy ultraviolet, green, or infrared laser pulses.
The Little-g system is a short-pulse, high-repetition-rate laser source based on a master-oscillator, fiber-power-amplifier (MOFPA) architecture. The system generates narrow spectral bandwidth pulses, allowing efficient wavelength conversion. It is available as an infrared source producing up to 10W of 1064 nm output, or as a second or third harmonic source producing up to 6W at 532 nm or 3W at 355 nm, respectively.
The Little-g systems provide tunable pulses between 2 and 6 ns and repetition rates as high as 500 kHz. Pulse widths remain consistent with changes in rep rate. Optimized for precision materials processing, the Little-g systems ablate material with a minimal heat affected zone and allow rapid throughput. High beam quality and excellent pointing stability further enable clean cuts and small feature sizes.
The Little-g systems produce consistent diffraction-limited output over their range of user-adjustable pulse repetition frequencies and pulse widths. The beam's spatial properties, such as beam diameter and beam pointing, are largely independent of the system operating parameters. The Little-g lasers are air cooled. Their modular product design facilitates in-the-field servicing and upgrades.
Mobius Little-g lasers have been designed for RoHS and WEEE compliance.
- 10W output at 1064 nm (>100 ÁJ per pulse)
- 6W output at 532 nm (>60 ÁJ per pulse)
- 3W output at 355 nm (>30 ÁJ per pulse)
- Up to 500 kHz pulse repetition rate
- Pulse shaping
- M2 < 1.3 (diffraction limited)
- Air cooled
- Ideal for OEM integration
- Field swappable/upgradeable modules to minimize downtime
- Excellent pulse to pulse amplitude stability
- Microvia drilling
- Low-k dielectric scribing
- Solar cell scribing and cutting
- Sapphire scribing
- Ceramics processing
- Flat panel fabrication and repair
- Edge deletion
For more information, contact: email@example.com.