The Mobius Photonics G1R3 Laser System is a fiber-based source of high-energy ultraviolet, green, or infrared laser pulses.
G1R3 is a short-pulse, high-repetition-rate laser source based on a master-oscillator, fiber-power-amplifier (MOFPA) architecture. The system generates narrow spectral bandwidth pulses, allowing efficient wavelength conversion. It is available as an infrared source producing up to 30W of 1064 nm output, or as a second or third harmonic source producing up to 18W at 532 nm or 12W at 355 nm, respectively.
G1R3 systems provide tunable pulses between 2 and 6 ns and repetition rates as high as 2 MHz. Pulse widths remain consistent with changes in rep rate. Optimized for precision materials processing, G1R3 systems ablate material with a minimal heat affected zone and allow rapid throughput. High beam quality and excellent pointing stability further enable clean cuts and small feature sizes.
G1R3 systems produce consistent diffraction-limited output over their range of user-adjustable pulse repetition frequencies and pulse widths. The beam's spatial properties, such as beam diameter and beam pointing, are largely independent of the system operating parameters. G1R3 lasers are air cooled. Their modular product design facilitates in-the-field servicing and upgrades.
Mobius G1R3 lasers have been designed for RoHS and WEEE compliance.
- 30W output at 1064 nm (>150 ÁJ per pulse)
- 18W output at 532 nm (>90 µJ per pulse)
- 12W output at 355 nm (>60 µJ per pulse)
- Up to 2 MHz pulse repetition rate
- Pulse shaping
- M2 < 1.3 (diffraction limited)
- Air cooled
- Ideal for OEM integration
- Field swappable/upgradeable modules to minimize downtime
- Excellent pulse to pulse amplitude stability
- Microvia drilling
- Low-k dielectric scribing
- Solar cell scribing and cutting
- Sapphire scribing
- Ceramics processing
- Flat panel fabrication and repair
- Edge deletion
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.